Emma Watson Screen Kiss With Rupert Grint was Weird

Emma Watson Screen Kiss
Harry Potter star Emma Watson has spoken out about kissing Rupert Grint in the wizarding film series admitting it was ‘the weirdest’ experience. The 21-year-old was nicer about her kiss with her other co-star Daniel Radcliffe saying it ‘wasn’t so bad’. Emma told OK! magazine: “Rupert was the weirdest. Dan wasn’t so bad. “I just had to remind myself, I am an actress. I am Hermione, this is a role – but it was really hard.” The actress added: “We just have so much history together. They are like my brothers.” The Perks of Being a Wallflower star also claimed she was more nervous filming her kissing scene with Rupert, 22, than with 21-year-old Daniel. She said: “Dan and I could sort of have a laugh about it. Whereas Rupert’s a bit more quiet so I didn’t really know what he was thinking which made me a bit more nervous.” Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is due out in July.